Medicinal Mushroom Powder Lions Mane (Loose Powder)
The lions mane mushroom has been used in Traditional Japanese and Chinese Medicine for centuries. In China it was reserved exclusively for Chinese emperors for many years. Lions Mane benefits the five internal organs (heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney)*. It regulates blood sugar*, regulates blood pressure*, boosts immune system*, alleviates arthritis symptoms*, fights infection*, reduces inflammation*, helps digestive tract disorders such as stomach ulcers*, rejuvenates nerve growth and reduces symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s*, alleviates symptoms of sensory neuropathy* (common in HIV patients), eliminates toxins within the body*. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Our mushroom powders can be added to any smoothie, drink or food in their powdered form.
However, one of the biological characteristics of all fungi is that their cell walls contain chitin which cannot be broken down in the human digestive system. Therefore, we recommend cooking all mushrooms in low temperatures before consuming them to ensure that their nutrition is biologically available for use by your body.
Simply take 1 – 2 teaspoons of any of our mushroom powders and dissolve or steep for 3 minutes in 1 – 2 ounces of very warm (not boiling) water, then add to any drink, smoothie, or other food item.
1 -2 teaspoons per day is more than enough for preventative use of most mushroom supplements. **
We offer our mushroom powders in 1/2 pint and 1 quart jars. We offer jars for several reasons;
1) They are eco friendly.
2) Jars keep your mushroom powders safe from chemicals that can leech into your food from plastics. Yuck.
3) A tight fitting lid keeps your mushroom powders fresh. Exposure to oxygen and humidity can cause your mushrooms to degrade. Keeping them in a jar with an air tight lid protects your investment.
4) They are so pretty. Who doesn’t love having their food stored in glass?
5) Studies show that we eat the foods we keep handy. No one wants to keep a plastic container out on their countertop. But a nice glass jar…sleek, clean, stylish. We want you to be as healthy as you can be, and that means eating more mushrooms. We feel keeping our package attractive so you keep them handy, helps.
6) We can special blend different powders together into the same jar. Sure it costs us a little more to use glass, but it gives us the ability to offer you the blend you need for the conditions you may be presented with. To keep costs low and offer the best product we can, we package everything ourselves.
Our mushroom powders are 100% organically grown and processed in a pharmaceutical grade laboratory environment to ensure purity and the highest quality and potency.